Orders for Cured Salmon Roe

X
xtremenorthwest
I need to know how pounds of CURED salmon roe I need to bring up with me. I will be at Wholesale Sports this Thursday sometime. It depends on when my supplier is going to be there, anywhere from 5:00pm -7:00pm. After that I could meet at Fisherman’s Warehouse if needed. PLEASE PM with how many lbs and a phone number so I know what to bring. Cured price is $9.25 per lb, I will be in a dark green Chevy pick-up with a canopy same color as the truck, is a sticker with my business name on back. I am looking to find someone that I could leave cured roe with so people can get it any day of the week. Take Care.

Eric

Last edited:
L
luv2fish
xtremenorthwest said:
I need to know how pounds of CURED salmon roe I need to bring up with me. I will be at Wholesale Sports this Thursday sometime. It depends on when my supplier is going to be there, anywhere from 5:00pm -7:00pm. After that I could meet at Fisherman’s Warehouse if needed. PLEASE PM with how many lbs and a phone number so I know what to bring. Cured price is $9.25 per lb, I will be in a dark green Chevy pick-up with a canopy same color as the truck, is a sticker with my business name on back. I am looking to find someone that I could leave cured roe with so people can get it any day of the week. Take Care.

Eric

Hey Extreme...I'll take 2 pounds of cured roe...i thought of getting 2 uncured but I already cured some prawns and shrimp and my friend ran out of cure...he makes his own....
anyhoo...so you are talking about today which is thursday...rite?
how bout i give you call ( have your no. ) at 5..i'll be at wholesale sports and get the eggs. how does that sound...?
I know i was looking for 3 pounds earlier but i guess i'll start with 2 and if everything's good...i'll give ya a holler....
lemme know how does that sound....

X
xtremenorthwest
luv2fish said:
Hey Extreme...I'll take 2 pounds of cured roe...i thought of getting 2 uncured but I already cured some prawns and shrimp and my friend ran out of cure...he makes his own....
anyhoo...so you are talking about today which is thursday...rite?
how bout i give you call ( have your no. ) at 5..i'll be at wholesale sports and get the eggs. how does that sound...?
I know i was looking for 3 pounds earlier but i guess i'll start with 2 and if everything's good...i'll give ya a holler....
lemme know how does that sound....

I will call you.
Eric

N
napzard
Sent my wife over she says there is no green chevy truck in the lot can you reconfirm.

N
napzard
Got it Eric. Thanks

X
xtremenorthwest
napzard said:
Got it Eric. Thanks

What did you think of the cured roe?

L
luv2fish
i'm heading out pretty soon and will give'em a try..from the looks and the way they smell....they look good and are very close to their natural consistency unlike other cured eggs....
i have a feeling i might want to get some more but will let you know....hopefully you'll be in town around first week of septemeber before i leave for siletz...and then head out to astoria and what not....

K
koboabe
xtremenorthwest said:
What did you think of the cured roe?

did the manager kick you OFF their lot?

X
xtremenorthwest
koboabe said:
did the manager kick you OFF their lot?

No... Next time I’m up there I have to go talk to him... I am just trying to sell good quality bait.:rolleyes: