New guy...

P
Phatphish
Hi all! I'm an Oregon native, 43. Been part of this group for about a month. Until a few years ago, I really only fished STS. I honestly didn't think people caught bass here enough to make it worth it.....
I know better now! Anyway, I'm visiting a friend on Tenmile the next couple days. he's got a 16' Hewes. I've never been. Any advice? Largies? Silvers?

Thanks in advance, report to ensue :)

S
Snopro
Phatphish said:
I'm visiting a friend on Tenmile the next couple days. he's got a 16' Hewes. I've never been. Any advice? Largies? Silvers?
A bunch of average sized (14-18") Largemouth, but I've never fished it this time of year.

With all the rain we are set to receive you might see a push of fresh silvers enter the lake. I'm sure the locals on here will give you great. detailed info.

Reactions: rogerdodger
jamisonace
jamisonace
I'm not much help but you can always look for jumpers when you're coho fishing. Troll around until they show themselves then focus on that area. I've always done well with small wiggle warts.

P
Phatphish
Well, didn't find much. Seems we were a mere couple days before coho showed up. Learned a lot. Caught a couple bull head. Gorgeous area!! Wish i lived closer...Went to the Kilchis yesterday, quite a few fish.

Reactions: Snopro and troutdude
Troutski
Troutski
Where about do you live? Lots of great water on the west sloop..

troutdude
troutdude
@Phatphish did you see Trouski's reply above?

@Troutski Happy to see you post up my friend. We need to get together sometime. Maybe find some crappie next spring or something?

Reactions: Troutski
Troutski
Troutski
troutdude said:
@Phatphish did you see Trouski's reply above?

@Troutski Happy to see you post up my friend. We need to get together sometime. Maybe find some crappie next spring or something?
Not sure he did..
how be you?

Reactions: troutdude
troutdude
troutdude
Troutski said:
Not sure he did..
how be you?
That's why I tagged Phatfish.

Doing a LOT better than at this time last year (had major surgery; but thank God above NO cancer). Thanks for asking my friend.

Reactions: Troutski and Casting Call