Nestucca baby!

H
Herefishyfishy
Looks like the river is going to be about 7' Saturday and we are floating it!! It seems like its been forever, hopefully will have some pics to post!!:pray:

jamisonace
jamisonace
Good luck. I hope to see some good pics.

brandon4455
brandon4455
if anyone fishing the nestucca on saturday sees a small yellow car with an off sticker on the back come down and say hi.

G
GDBrown
Where will you guys be at on the Nestucca? I may be floating so it would be hard to see the car? I'm either going there or 3 Rivers. I'll most likely be on the Necanicum tomorrow.

brandon4455
brandon4455
GDBrown said:
Where will you guys be at on the Nestucca? I may be floating so it would be hard to see the car? I'm either going there or 3 Rivers. I'll most likely be on the Necanicum tomorrow.

sending a pm gene

F
fitzi6_7
I was thinking of heading west tomorrow. Bank fishing though...

H
Herefishyfishy
Well even at 7' the Nestucca was still real high and fast. We put in at 4th bridge about 8:00 and pulled out of 3 rivers at 1:30! Beatiful day and a real fun float but no fish this time. Headed over to the Kilches and the water was incredibly beatiful, the definition of steelhead green. Saw a few jumping but no hookups. Looks like next weekend may be way better conditions!