Need some help ladies and fellers.

F
Full_taggin
So I work a lot and was wondering where i might be able to catch some bluegills or trout within like20-25 mins from keizer or salem area? other then st louis and walter and walling. wanting to try some new spots. been to st louis caught a 2 and 1/2 brook and tons of trout and blues jsut wanting o see what else is available in the area. any info helps thanks yall and TIGHT LINES

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
:think: You could give EE Wilson a try...or head toward the coast and try some streams when they are open. Detroit is a bit farther but I can't think of any others right now.

H
HRxPaperStacks
+1 for EE Wilson. Also, if you have a small raft or something, Simpson pond in Albany is a good bet for bass. I am going to try there in the next couple of weeks while the pre-spawn is happening.

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
There's a trout pond in Salem called Walling. I think it's Walling haha sorry for the unsureness. They stock it this time of year I believe, I also think it's located off McGilchrist Street in South Salem but I'd look up directions because I'm no local there

H
HRxPaperStacks
SiletzTroutKiller said:
There's a trout pond in Salem called Walling. I think it's Walling haha sorry for the unsureness. They stock it this time of year I believe, I also think it's located off McGilchrist Street in South Salem but I'd look up directions because I'm no local there

I just google mapped it and you are correct. It's off of McGilchrist is off of Mission. Now I'm super excited because I work less than 1 mile away from there! :D