My rivers not on here.

T
troutmasta
Was gonna talk about the water at the necanicum but theres not a necanicum river thread spot... Hmmmm:think:
Guess theres no place to post that the water is super clear and low. Hooked into three chromers with a jig had to drop to 8 pound leader. zer0 to the bank:confused:.
BEAUTIFUL DAY

N
nativefish
what color jig?

T
tomriker
gps coordinates of exactly where you were standing?

S
Silvers&Steelies
This is still my favorite river to fish. I tried my old fishing holes when I used to live there on black Friday and the next day and was successful. Caught a dark Chinook that was spawned out, a native Coho, and a native Steelhead those two days. Also a couple weeks ago landed a hatchery steelhead and as I set my pole down to bonk it turned around and it was flopping and rolling then broke my leader and got in the water. I have never lost a fish like that after a good fight and bank it. Lesson learned to bring a keeper further up on the bank.

S
Silvers&Steelies
Also if North Fork Nehalem is too high hit the Necanicum as it drains out much faster.

T
troutmasta
nativefish said:
what color jig?

I was switching between different shades of pink every time I switch I get a bobber down

T
troutmasta
tomriker said:
gps coordinates of exactly where you were standing?

:lol: that rivers is only about 100 feet long so between here and there.

N
nativefish
tom riker - kiss it

N
nativefish
my ars that is

T
troutmasta
ewwww. no really its a tiny river just a handfull of spots. Native lets hook up. You fish that way?

S
sbrooks
I met you with Terry on the Sandy, did you guys catch or see anything at Lost lake? I finally remembered my password.

T
troutmasta
No. Terry had a bite but that was it. Sam right?

S
sbrooks
yup. I am fairly new to using this website but if you want to go fishing some day, let me know. Good luck on your future trips.

T
troutmasta
For sure thanks Sam. I'll pm (private message) you my phone numbers