My new set-up too

H
halibuthitman
Ive been waiting with the anticipation of an 18 year old waiting for his first playboy to come in the mail, only once your 40 flyrods get you more exited;)
Scott Fiberhammer
10'6 4 piece 7wt switch
airflo compact scandi 420
loop reel
and 450 gr wulff ambush head with airflo ridge runner.
after 30 minutes I could casting overhead shoot 9 ft airflo leader, 90' of line and 15 ft of backing.... not your fathers glass rod.. bought it for the Metolious Bulls and the Kenai rainbows.... anyone who say's money can't buy happiness..... is full of ****;)

brandon4455
brandon4455
ooooooh me likely...badass rod you got there brad.. :clap:

E
eggs
nice stick!

H
halibuthitman
eggs said:
nice stick!
now we just have to pencil in some time to swing this badboy before I leave! I,ll get ahold of ya-

E
eggs
halibuthitman said:
now we just have to pencil in some time to swing this badboy before I leave! I,ll get ahold of ya-

copy that captian!

L
lilsalmon
sweet.....

F
FlyBum
I could see a lot of fun being had with that! I'd be pounding some water like a ......... in a prom dress :)

B
billfisher
Nice :dance:

W
waco
New toy and christmas is not even close yet in fact we just pass it!! :shock: Nice!! Hey Brad what do you said about fishing monday??

Y
Yohan
Jealous!!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Very nice...beats the heck out of the yard sale rod I picked up last year. :D

M
metalfisher76
:shock:
noyce, but nothin beats the 1st playboy @ 18:lol:

pinkygonzales
pinkygonzales
I want to be you when I grow up, Halibutman. I really do.

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
what happened to "I'm a single hander for life!" ????

That looks like it'd make a great carp rod ;) it'd also do well for bass and catfish.

What kind of lure-rating does that thing have? I bet you could chuck a couple ounces of lead with a big wad o' chicken guts with that bad boy!

I'm sure the Kenai bows are nervous now, along with the dollies.

H
halibuthitman
pinkygonzales said:
I want to be you when I grow up, Halibutman. I really do.
then you will have to skip the growing up part-
mark, as for single hander for life... its a switch.. not a true double hander, and im a proffesional fisherman, a sports fisherman... and a hypocritical liar of an astounding caliber, gonna head down to steamboat this fall and nymph this ****er right in front of the lodge! but on a serious note, im simply tired of looking at water on the Kenai and Kasilof I cannot reach... those days are behind me, I shall now sit down and eat a big plate of crow... thank you sir.. may I have another-

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Welcome to the slightly darker side ;) Make sure when you're nymphing, you steal someone's anchor ball from their jet sled to use for your strike indicator, so you can rub it in the swinger's faces. Watch - come late summer you're going to be starting a thread "My new spey rod"... and posting about swinging chicken flies and string things on sink tips and calling nympher's "dirty bait fishermen"

That Fiberhammer is a seriously badass rod though. I ams jealous.

Top Bottom