My father threw away my corkies

V
viper0463
Hey everyone, my dad didn't know what they were and thought because they were in a plastic bag they were garbage. So now I'm out of corkies. I can't afford buy the real ones as they're around 50 cents each here. anyone have a idea we here I can get a lot of different color ones and sizes cheap? I'm ok with a off brand as long as they work. The real bad thing is I just bought all of them over the last couple of weeks and that's why they were in the bag. I didn't even get to use one.

Thanks guys

Last edited:
F
FishNinja
Dang did ya kick him?

Last edited by a moderator:
V
viper0463
FishNinja said:
Dang did ya kick him?

No, he's 73 years old. He just didn't know what they were.

Last edited by a moderator:
F
FishNinja
Well then good I didn't realize he was that old. I'd try amazon or ebay

F
FishNinja
I'd at least give him a wedgie or something

Admin
Admin
What do you need to "get a lot" of them for? You don't need more than one on a line. ;)

G
grampa ron
You are getting ripped off. They are 6 for $1 here in Oregon.

M
Mad dog
viper0463 said:
Hey everyone, my dad didn't know what they were and thought because they were in a plastic bag they were garbage. So now I'm out of corkies. I can't afford buy the real ones as they're around 50 cents each here. anyone have a idea we here I can get a lot of different color ones and sizes cheap? I'm ok with a off brand as long as they work. The real bad thing is I just bought all of them over the last couple of weeks and that's why they were in the bag. I didn't even get to use one.

Thanks guys

Go to a craft store and buy some beads, they don't float like a corkie but will probably catch more fish.

Admin
Admin
Anatoliy said:
What do you need to "get a lot" of them for? You don't need more than one on a line. ;)
I'm taking my words back. I used them as an indicator only. I forgot that people use them in different ways.

troutdude
troutdude
He's 73 and didn't know what a corky is? He never fished much, did he?