Movin'!

O
OnTheDrop
Starting to move stuff frpm Bend to Eugene today for an upcoming year in school... Man, am I going to miss Bend! Great part of the middle D 3 minutes from my house enables me to fight fish on my fly rod daily...and everywhere else that I spent a lot of time this past year( probably too much time) It wont be bad with the Willamette and Mckenzie in my back yard now...and it will make
My coast trips quite closer once them fall rains hit...I know a lpt of you guus are from the Eug
area so if any of you guys see a young college kid with a white subaru slaying fish in your nearby waters feel free to give me a shoutout...

Tight Lines to all....

P.S. I can't stop thinking 'bout fall fishing..this happening to any of you?

S
steelhead_slayer
Hope you enjoy it over there. Let me know when to come up for some fishing and i'll do the same

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
E
eugene1
If you're an anadromous fisherman, you'll enjoy it down here!

Spring and summer fish in the valley, fall and winter fish at the coast. Congrats on your move!

Only place better for fishing in OR is maybe Tilly?

Good luck in school, got to keep it as your main focus as opposed to the fish,

Best,

troutdude
troutdude
The only problem that I see here, is you are going to the...

WRONG SCHOOL!!!

But seriously, do well and excel!

O
OnTheDrop
Appreciate it everyone. Gunna get out and do some fishing this week. Been a while since I've gave a report im due for a lengthy post.

O
OnTheDrop
steelhead_slayer said:
Hope you enjoy it over there. Let me know when to come up for some fishing and i'll do the same

Very soon Still up for Crane one day this week if funds allow me to?

S
steelhead_slayer
yep