Lost/stolen Pflueger/browning steelhead rod

F
fish4life1782
Yesterday was fishing on the wilson right above mills bridge,my buddy left my steelhead rod at hole came back 5 mins later rod was gone..only person fishing next to us was a guy with tan breathable waders and a yellow wading/rain jacket was driving a black ford/ dodge truck this was between 7-9 am anyone that was on river or knows anything please message me or comment...this rod has special meaning to me other wise i would take the loss..Tight Lines.

T
todd_brooks
effing people, Good luck with that, that just sucks.

F
fish4life1782
todd_brooks said:
effing people, Good luck with that, that just sucks.

Yeah thanks man..it sucks..i highly doubt i'll get it back.this was just a long shot..

E
eyefish
I hate people like that

D
dtikey
Yeah that does suck for sure man...Have no idea who he was and never been thier but Im sure if you fish around that area enough you will run into him again.If he is on here this is for him...Dont be a **** man and return his gear!!!

Chromatose
Chromatose
Friend of mine in the same situation just had to wait. Then a year later on a different water shed we found the guy and my buddies equipment. Bide your time. The guy will show up!

B
browncow21
Stolen items

Stolen items

fish4life1782 said:
Yesterday was fishing on the wilson right above mills bridge,my buddy left my steelhead rod at hole came back 5 mins later rod was gone..only person fishing next to us was a guy with tan breathable waders and a yellow wading/rain jacket was driving a black ford/ dodge truck this was between 7-9 am anyone that was on river or knows anything please message me or comment...this rod has special meaning to me other wise i would take the loss..Tight Lines.

Man took all my sons stuff, the second he walked a little ways away. I came back and caught him. Ford pick up, Oregon plate 547 EKJ. You guys need to watch out for him and I would report. The more calls the more the sheriff will try and tack him down.

F
fish4life1782
Thanks for all your guys input..its a real small world & im sure ill run into them or someone i know will..im just looking to get it back...Browncow21 thanks for the info i will tell everyone i know that fishes that area..i will keep an eye out and will report him if i find or see the truck..sad deal to worry about our stuff geting stolen when were trying to relax and catch some fish..you all take care & fish on!thanks again much appreciated!

Top Bottom