Jealous you all shall be

J
JeannaJigs
Because tomorrow, Rose and I are going on an adventure. (Ava the wonder dog, shall accompany us).

I will get to caress the new soft cork of her brand new stick. Neener, Neener.

It's only fair, I let her and Dave do it to mine on the crooked.

brandon4455
brandon4455
no fair!!! :D have fun take some pics!!!

S
steelhead_stalkers
Man, that just sounds wrong! :lol:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Yep, you're right, I am jealous! :protest: But, being the fair minded sportswoman I am, I refuse to wish horrible things befall the two of you...:lol: have fun, catch fish and take pics. :D

W
wozniasm
:dance:That sounds so right!
You folks have a great time!

Reactions: JeannaJigs
B
bigsteel
hehehhe the virgin cork has been unleashed,have fun and get some fish!!!!!!!!

J
JeannaJigs
Raincatcher said:
Yep, you're right, I am jealous! :protest: But, being the fair minded sportswoman I am, I refuse to wish horrible things befall the two of you...:lol: have fun, catch fish and take pics. :D

Thank god because you know Rose and I are two accident prone people. It's been a while since I've had to use my frequently used crutches, I want to keep it that way lol

J
JeannaJigs
steelhead_stalkers said:
Man, that just sounds wrong! :lol:

Coulda been worse ;) lol

L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:
Thank god because you know Rose and I are two accident prone people. It's been a while since I've had to use my frequently used crutches, I want to keep it that way lol

I can't believe you said that about accidents....I will be bringing the salt...I think your cork is more smooth than my cork tho...you will have to give your opinion on that....I will also make sure I don't put my new rod in the path of Avzilla....hehe. See ya in about an hour....

F
FishFiddle
Like they say in Hollytown, 'Break A Leg'.....(Pun intended).

O
OnTheFly
I need a cigarette.

S
Sinkline
Big dog, new rod, this doesn't sound good. :pray: I remember the story of the dog dragging Rose's last new rod down the trail.., which made me cringe with visions of that new rod all scratched up by the lava rocks along the trail! :(

I hope they come back with some big fish stories/photos and no bad stuff??? :pray: :lol:

Randy

J
JeannaJigs
OnTheFly said:
I need a cigarette.

I almost had to ask rose for one. Two new rods with smoooooth cork was almost too much.

Learned alesson today, even if the line has never been used, don't use cortland line that is15 years old. Literally just broke in my hand, doing nothing. I wasn't snagged and it wasn't touching anything. So I guess I'm buying some new 5wt line, look forward to that fun (heavy on the sarcasm)

Other than the 60 pound brown I caught foul hooked in the south mouth region, fishing wasn't good. I missed two. My indicator started moving sideways and I was thinking that's weird. D'oh!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Despite being sunburned and soggy you had a much better day than I did...Glad you two got out together to...ahem...compare rods...:lol::lol::lol:

J
JeannaJigs
Oh yeah I got fried and my waders have a hole the size of Texas in them, but all that aside it was good. Was good to get out in the sun fishing a small stream. Though I'm convinced the rednecks have fished it out by eating everything they catch. Ava didn't run off with any rods this time, she's getting better with the bank fishing gig, I think she likes the boat better though. She learned about current today, After I was done fishing a hole she went in for a stick and ended up swimming in place for a good couple of minutes. She looked thoroughly confused, it was priceless. I didn't worry because it wasn't fast or deep and in a place I could retrieve her, but she figured it out and got out lol.

L
lilsalmon
"There's no crying in baseball!"

"There's no crying in baseball!"

And there ain't no fish in Fall Creek!!! At least we didn't see any. The highlight was watching Ava trying to figure out what the heck was going on when she wasn't moving in the current. We fished a lot of really good trout water. Some gear guys came under the bridge just a hop, skip and jump from us and one actually had the nerve to cast his metal right over Jeannas line....they were tossing all the way across the river...they didn't get anything either. I think my evil eye scared em off.....we then went down below the dam and fished.....nothing. As we were lounging on these huge rocks with Jeanna thinking the pool should be holding something, 2 yippy dogs and a lab come barreling arse down to the rocks and the lab was anxious to get in the water....splash!!! right in the pool....no fish in there.....anywho, it was a good day and we called it about 4pm.

i would have shared a cig....:lol:

S
Sinkline
Sounds like the girls had a good day, just a few fish short of an excellent day! :cool:

Randy