It's my party and I'll cry if want to...

A
alm21
I don't make a habit of posting other people's fish but I'm making an exception on this one. Took the day off work yesterday for some bday fishing. The water was on the rise and blowing out. Although I was skunked, Caddisman got this lug of wild steelhead. It was his biggest fish of the season and gave him quite the surprise because it hit his float presentation while on the retrieve. I'm surprised this fish didn't break off or spit the hook when it went airborne 2x. The fish wasn't out of the water for any longer than it took me to grab this shot. Nice fish Caddisman! BTW, next time let the birthday boy catch the hawgs! ;)

Bday2.jpg

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
S
sherman
A good friend would have handed over to you on your birthday so you could have landed that nice nate. It was my daughters b-day yesterday also & I'm sure she would have loved to be fishing with her daddy instead of being at the dr's.

R
rippin fish lips
Nice nate!! I was fishing in an area and had a nate that big roll 10 feet in front of me, scared the sht outa me! Fished it hard, then had a guy in a drift boat bash down the slot :( Pretty fish!

B
billfisher
Nice fat fish.:clap: