I'm back! Slowly but surely, but I'm still here

F
fishndad
well its been along time and after some surgery's and other medical issues i got back out on the water! been fishing my local rivers being the coos systems and have been doing rather well. went this morning landed 1 and lost 4........ blue fox was my old faithful today! my shoulder and legs werent allowing me to land most of them however i did land a beautiful 34 lb hen and when i get get some more energy ill post some pics:D

Reactions: OnTheFly
P
plumb2fish
I'll be down to collect my roe in the AM...j/k
Way to go

F
fishndad
i have so much roe its coming out my ears lol, i actualy gave away the roe from this hen but my last trip 4 day's ago i had 2 hens and tons of eggs im set for the rest of the year lol but if your ever over this way let me know before hand and ill give ya some

P
plumb2fish
:DI will definitely be down there a few times to chase brats on the millicoma...I will pm ya before I come down...be fun to fish with a new person and pick your kreel for info

F
fishndad
sounds good bud, just throw me a pm sometime

Reactions: Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
fishndad said:
well its been along time and after some surgery's and other medical issues i got back out on the water! been fishing my local rivers being the coos systems and have been doing rather well. went this morning landed 1 and lost 4........ blue fox was my old faithful today! my shoulder and legs werent allowing me to land most of them however i did land a beautiful 34 lb hen and when i get get some more energy ill post some pics:D

Good to hear you're on the road to recovery and back on the water. :clap: :D Take it slow and easy, we can wait for the pics...for a while. :lol:

F
fishndad
thanks raincatcher lol ive been taking it slow. im only capable of fishing about 1-2 times a week if im lucky anymore lol

H
Hawk
fishndad said:

Welcome back Home Bro. :D:D

Take Care.

F
fishndad
:Dthanks hawk