Idaho - 2 headed trout

J
JAFO
The Mine in question has a history of "Environmental Issues". I think the shat hit the fan this time though.

T
tnffishman
those arent tremendously uncommon to see in hatcheries rearing salmonids. They are plucked and removed from the rest of the population

troutdude
troutdude
A fully grown one, would put up a heck of a fight. You're line would be pulled in two different directions!

F
fishyden
Treatment ponds 200ft from a river good idea!!! I'm fom boise I remember seeing these as a kid and to think I used to eat trout out of them(the rivers)...mmmm arsenic.

Last edited:
C
Coastaldweller
In Coos Bay, the old Weyerheauser pulp mill had multiple holding ponds(Very large bodies of water) directly between Coos Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
The water stunk, always had horrible scum across the top... Just a lil common sense; water seeps through sand...

G
GDBrown
Coastaldweller said:
In Coos Bay, the old Weyerheauser pulp mill had multiple holding ponds(Very large bodies of water) directly between Coos Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
The water stunk, always had horrible scum across the top... Just a lil common sense; water seeps through sand...

And sand is usually a pretty good filter! :lol: