Groupon deal for Captians Reel Charters 50% OFF!!

T
TJR_84
Groupon is doing 2 for 1 deals on 5 hours of bottom fishing!!!!!2 for $70 OR 4 FOR $140 HURRY!!!!!!

K
Kevinb5688
That is a good deal, i was going to click buy, but i wanted to ask you a question first. Can you use the "groupon" any time from now until may 31st when it says it expires. I dont want to buy it and it says you have to go next week. Thank you

T
TJR_84
You have to call and make reservation when you want to go!Go to groupon and click on details!!! sweet deal for sure. I got some buddies to get some and we split the bill!

K
Kevinb5688
Thanks for the info, i got the 4 person deal. To good of a price to pass up. I am thinking april- early may would be the best? When are you going to go.

T
TJR_84
Around april we should all get on the same boat and catch some fish!!!!

K
Kevinb5688
That would be awsome. Any saturday for me is a go. Its been a while since ive been out past the bar. I am pretty excited.

E
eggs
dang it I didn't get in on this in time.. my old man wouldnt make up his mind. any type of these offers still available?

C
cddunn
Thanks, that's a good catch.

B
bigsteel
eggs,these offers are going all the time,especially with spring salmon coming,last year there was a guy doing 50 dollar seats on groupon for salmon on the columbia..get the email alert and you will recieve every email for a groupon fishing deal.