Got my wife into her first Coho!

B
bran_man
Lots of firsts this year for my wife! First it was her first Chinook at almost 36 pounds! Now it was time for her Coho, and it was a pretty nice one! Only fished for an hour and a half ending with two hookups , the first one didn't stick so barely felt a fight, then second hookup gets banked and bonked . turned out to be a hatchery fish too so she can still tag her 2 wilds if we can get to some more before the quotas are reached! Good year for us so far. gives me satisfaction !
0928121520.jpg

E
eugene1
Nice! you're unstoppable, well you and the wife anyway.

keep it up,

Y
Yogidabear
That's really cool, going saturday

W
wozniasm
:dance::clap::dance::clap:

troutdude
troutdude
Heckuva deal; congrats! Banked n' bonked...two of my fav words!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
teamwork! yeah, nice job...

M
Mad dog
Nice job!!! Hatchery fish to boot!

A
alm21
Luck be a lady! Watch out, if she keeps that up, the open-seat offers are going to start rolling in for her. :D

B
bran_man
alm21 said:
Luck be a lady! Watch out, if she keeps that up, the open-seat offers are going to start rolling in for her. :D

Ha ha That would be awesome actually! ha ha I still get to eat the fish with her ! ha ha... I did hook both of her salmon this year so far though and just did hand offs to her. Her new goal now that she has tagged the 2 types of salmon is to hook, bank and bonk at least one all by herself. She did hook a steely a couple years back but popped off really quick. As soon as the rains comes, I guarantee she'll be able to whack a steelhead or two... set her up with a bobber and some of my deadly self cured roe and it will be on (hopefully)! ha ha Thanks though!

B
BobbiDollPDX
She's a natural, why doesn't she have a log in???? We need more ladies!!!!

B
BobbiDollPDX
BobbiDollPDX said:
She's a natural, why doesn't she have a log in???? We need more ladies!!!!

Please note my excessive use of punctuation.

B
bran_man
Ha ha noted ! Ill try and convince her to make one but I doubt it. she hates this site (not literally)just because that's pretty much all I do when I'm not out fishing