Good trout fishing around Lebanon/Albany?

A
AssassinfromOR
My girlfriend preferes to fish for some smaller fish while I'm fishing for steel and springers. What are some places around Lebanon/Albany to fish for trout and other "smaller" fish? I don't mind a little driving, but don't want to drive hours out of my way. I haven't had any luck at all on the steel and springers so I might even be joining her to finally hook something ;)

Thanks!

T
tangov559
EE Wilson pond. It was stocked again yesterday. Plenty of trout in it for the weekend.

A
AssassinfromOR
Thanks tangov559!

Anyone have any others? Anywhere closer to Lebanon that we can fish from the bank?

T
Throbbit _Shane
Try Foster or Green Peter Reservoirs!

troutdude
troutdude
tangov559 said:
EE Wilson pond. It was stocked again yesterday. Plenty of trout in it for the weekend.

FYI

EE Wilson was stocked last week, for today's Youth Outdoor Day event. I was there this morning (with our group of kids); and heard of a few 17-18 inchers come out today.

WORD: You have to pay a $20 permit fee, to park at Wilson.

troutdude
troutdude
Foster is close. And the Upper South Santiam isn't too far away.

S
Socaaron
AssassinfromOR said:
My girlfriend preferes to fish for some smaller fish while I'm fishing for steel and springers. What are some places around Lebanon/Albany to fish for trout and other "smaller" fish? I don't mind a little driving, but don't want to drive hours out of my way. I haven't had any luck at all on the steel and springers so I might even be joining her to finally hook something ;)

Thanks!

I grew up in that area and know most of the south santiam like the back of my hand. lived right across the road from it. hit me up and I'll share some spots

C
Combat Chuck
right now is a great time to hit foster. trout, bass, perch and more...