Going to try new water for the first time

11fisherman
Going to head up and fish the Wilson, Trask, or? around 17th November for a few days i have always huard that there are late nooks in that area this time of year. Has anyone got any ideas that anyone can give me that would give me a chance to come home with some pink meat.

P
plumb2fish
Go the other direction and fish the elk or sixes

E
eugene1
plumb has the sure money advice there.

But, if you want to go to tbay, I have an "internet friend" on another forum who says trolling the ghost hole (in the bay) can be productive well into December for chrome nooks. Not sure what river those fish are coming back to but fishing those rivers wouldn't be futile!

Best luck,

11fisherman
Elk and sixes is a river boat thing isn't it. I have a 17 ft sled nis that a possiblity down there?

P
plumb2fish
River boat or bank fishing down south. Don't give up on em though, with the amount of fall fish this year fishing down there could be epic.

O
OnTheDrop
eugene1 said:
plumb has the sure money advice there.

But, if you want to go to tbay, I have an "internet friend" on another forum who says trolling the ghost hole (in the bay) can be productive well into December for chrome nooks. Not sure what river those fish are coming back to but fishing those rivers wouldn't be futile!

Best luck,

Truth. Chrome nooks in the Wilson/Kilchis/ Trask til Christmas. In that order..