Vicehood.com
Where should I go?

What should I use?

What time of day?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

T
tnffishman
ahhhhh...
I am not too experienced at this body of water, but have caught some nice fish outta there.

Quick response

Shoreline structure

Nightcrawler, or rubber worm

Morning and evenings

V
Vicehood.com
Thanks tnf, I'll be using nightcrawlers and a little rebel crawfish lure. Hope it goes well.

T
tnffishman
Vicehood.com said:
Thanks tnf, I'll be using nightcrawlers and a little rebel crawfish lure. Hope it goes well.

Oh man I have fallen in love with those rebels over this summer. I caught some nice brook trout outta Mt. Hood lakes on em. Good luck and let us know how you did

V
Vicehood.com
Do you think I should use the little rebel at Prineville? Or just stick with nightcrawlers?

T
tnffishman
Vicehood.com said:
Do you think I should use the little rebel at Prineville? Or just stick with nightcrawlers?

Worth a try. I've found crawdad in the stomach of large smallies there. Just let the lure sink and reel slow with a jerking here or there

V
Vicehood.com
tnf, So we went to Prineville Reservoir today and had some fun. Caught about 25 bass but they were all pretty small. The biggest one was about 13". I caught most on the rebel crawfish lure in the shallows. Didn't spend too much time looking for a good spot, just parked the boat at a beach and fished off a couple points. (Family and friends were hanging out more than fishing)

Where are some good places to fish in Oregon this time of year? Thanks for the help!

T
tnffishman
Vicehood.com said:
tnf, So we went to Prineville Reservoir today and had some fun. Caught about 25 bass but they were all pretty small. The biggest one was about 13". I caught most on the rebel crawfish lure in the shallows. Didn't spend too much time looking for a good spot, just parked the boat at a beach and fished off a couple points. (Family and friends were hanging out more than fishing)

Where are some good places to fish in Oregon this time of year? Thanks for the help!

Nice, great way to spend a day. And that's what I do there too just wander down the shoreline.

And it depends on where u are in the state. I live in Portland and have been fishing the coast for summer steelies it's a good run about everywhere this yr