From Wyoming to Oregon!! What a great trip!

I
Ilv2fish
OregonFish.jpg

Well I had a GREAT trip.. So Glad to meet 5 "locals" on a good spot. We had/ (I had) :) all the luck one morning.. The first day went out and there were only a few people on the River.. I guessed that wasn't a good thing, and couldn't find a fish. Then next day I hit the tide water and hooked into 2 nice kings about 20 min apart!!! The are truly amazing fish! Then we saw a CRAZY thing.. a sliver swam and HIT a rock that a guy was fishing on.. knocked it out!! lol how many have seen that??? Anyway, all the way from Wyoming to Oregon this turned out to be even better than I had hoped for. I ran across a lot of people that were great (got bait from a guy who was supper nice, fished by some AWESOME local guys once they got to know me (wink wink)).. did go into a bait store where the guy wasn't nice or helpful at all.. but that's ok.. I can understand! Anyway, thanks for everyones help along the way!

T
TimberTodd
Glad you had an excellent trip and got into some fish. I have never seen any salmon swim into a rock and knock itself out. That is a new one.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Glad you got to enjoy the folks and the fishing. Come back any time. :thumb:

E
eugene1
Thanks for getting back to us on how you did! Most people that come from out of the area looking for advice never do report back!

Congrats on your fish and trip!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
awesome!