Friday after stocking ABC

D
dalehalsey
well had good luck yesterday at the canal felt like shooting fish in a barrel, as for today I myself had no luck, but my son did catch one finally at the waterfall by the freeway, happy that it put a smile on his face.

• kotas fish.jpeg
G
grampa ron
I only had 1 hit and C&R it. I had a much better time this morning. C&R 15, 1 was about 16". All of them could have been keepers. That's all fly fishing.

D
dalehalsey
grampa ron said:
I only had 1 hit and C&R it. I had a much better time this morning. C&R 15, 1 was about 16". All of them could have been keepers. That's all fly fishing.

Wish i could of cleared 10 between me and my boy. Good job though, always wanted to learn to fly fish.

N
navanafti
Dale, wish you could have joined me today. I'm caught four in the first hour. Last one was a pretty big boy. I'll measure him when I get home and let you know just how big. (Edit, caught my fifth. And the final lineup)

ujudana5.jpg
yzeheman.jpg
yzu2u7yh.jpg

D
dalehalsey
navanafti here is my 5 i got today at the canal , was really crowded today and tim got 4 fish, not a bad day. all on worms.

N
navanafti
Very nice. :)

D
dalehalsey
Artificial ponds by LCC

Artificial ponds by LCC

Anyone know if its ok to fish there and if so what can be found there....bass? perch? etc?

D
dalehalsey
here is the catch for today from AB pond and navanafti got 4 also but technically 5 if it was for my interference, **** happens.

10514529_784614858228397_2592772868153870986_n.jpg

C
coyo7e
dalehalsey said:
Anyone know if its ok to fish there and if so what can be found there....bass? perch? etc?
I was under the impression that the ponds outside LCC were water reservoirs and not fish ponds.

D
dalehalsey
coyo7e said:
I was under the impression that the ponds outside LCC were water reservoirs and not fish ponds.
thats kinda what i figured was just asking to be sure , saw the ponds everyday on way to school. thanks