For Dave (Bigsteel) and Jim (OnTheFly)

J
JeannaJigs
This was in my youtube subscription feed tonight...and I thought it had your guys' names written allllllll over it. Dave was probably instrumental in it's creation, don't front, I know you fish with Brian Marz LOL.

[video=youtube_share;MQJ-juC1Hnw]http://youtu.be/MQJ-juC1Hnw[/video]

P.S. IT NEVER ENDS.

B
bigsteel
hehe,i will have to square brian away next time

E
eggs
Rofl winning!

O
OnTheFly
I come back to town after two days to find a carp thread lovingly given to Dave and I from one of the sweetest members here on OFF. I kinda got a little teary-eyed. Thanks Jeanna you're the best!
WOO CARP!

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
Bahaha I knew it would be your guys' favorite.

S
Spydeyrch
You guys crack me up. I can ready your posts all day long!!! :lol: Nice find there Jeanna!!

-Spydey

L
lilsalmon
Reactions: bigsteel
B
bigsteel
Its made with real Iowa corn too!!!!!!!!!!!

O
OnTheFly
Carp bait? That's gross. Does Wal-Mart sell that?

O
OnTheFly
Com'on Dave...fess up. You booked a guided carp trip didn't you.

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
Don't act all disgusted, you guys already cruised through Walmart to snatch up your own carp bait. Quit with the lies.

O
OnTheFly
JeannaJigs said:
Don't act all disgusted, you guys already cruised through Walmart to snatch up your own carp bait. Quit with the lies.
Nope. Don't have to. It's true. I make my own asparagus and Cheeto bollies right here in my kitchen.:yay:

J
JeannaJigs
Haha I wonder if eating asparagus makes fish farts smell like asparagus? You should do some research on that Jim.

O
OnTheFly
Eating Asparagus will give a nasty stench to p i s s. I can only imagine what an asparagus eating carp would smell like.:shock:

L
lilsalmon
OnTheFly said:
Carp bait? That's gross. Does Wal-Mart sell that?

ummmm...on line. I didn't go check it out...I stay out of the "sporting goods" dept cuz they don't have shipoopy for fly fishing.

T
Thuggin4Life
you guys are too much I remember know why i joined the forum. wasn't for the fishing it was for all the carp jokes.

Reactions: bigsteel