Fly tying tonight - short notice

M
moon
my bad. momma asked me to post this way earlier but i forgot.

fly tying get together tonight

3950 N Coburg road
Eugene
@ the clubhouse

starts at 7

momma asked me just now if anyone responded that they might come and it reminded me that i forgot to post it.

sorry bout that.
moon

Reactions: lilsalmon
brandon4455
brandon4455
darn. i will have to make it to one of these eventually. how often do you do these moon??

M
moon
We haven't done this in awhile.... Hell, i never did. (I don't man sew) if i had wanted to cook or clean or tie my own flys, i'd have never got married.... but - for "you guys" that do like to sew, - we used to do these more regularly. Momma thought she would see if there was any interest to start again, maybe once a month mid week till camping season (weather) got here.

I just sorta wonder around with an empty fly box handing out beers for flys....

mooon

brandon4455
brandon4455
well perhaps i will make the next one when the time comes around,not just to tie flies but to meet people and talk fish and stuff :)

L
lilsalmon
darn, moon, momma's gonna have to whack you...hehe. I would love to watch Monica tie....I have only made two flies and need to spend more time and get into it more. Next one that comes up post sooner...hint, hint. I would love to come. Thanks tho.

B
bigsteel
dangit moon,post up this stuff earlier,i would love to come to the next one.I would really like to watch monica tie,shes an excellent tyer