Flossing!

L
Lowell Life Fisherman
OMG SOMEONE SAID THIS FORBIDDEN WORD!!!!!!! SOMEONES GONNA HAVE A HERNIA!!!!

p.s. lets see how many negative people comment on this.....just a test to see.

Last edited:
B
bigsteel
Flossing,what is that?a special style of rigging for people in nebraska?

M
mlw
This is called trolling, and is a good way to lose your posting privileges. Do not reply to threads like this.

Reactions: GraphiteZen and wozniasm
hobster
hobster
I try do do it at least once a day, keeps my gums healthy and teeth clean.:)

O
OnTheFly
No dude, your topic is weak. Instead of making another lame flossing thread that is destined to be locked, why don't start a real firestorm and make one about carp bashing.

Last edited:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
HuntsandFishes said:
OMG SOMEONE SAID THIS FORBIDDEN WORD!!!!!!! SOMEONES GONNA HAVE A HERNIA!!!!

p.s. lets see how many negative people comment on this.....just a test to see.

With such a limited vocabulary, you really should just break out the uneaten crayons again and make pretty pictures. This supremely stupid thread won't last long. Nor will your membership if you choose to continue as nothing more than a trouble maker. Trust me...:naughty:

Last edited:
Reactions: wozniasm
C
ChezJfrey
Raincatcher said:
With such a limited vocabulary, you really should just break out the uneaten crayons again and make pretty pictures. This supremely stupid thread, intended only to snag yet another moronic outburst of inbred supporters won't last long. Nor will your membership if you choose to continue as nothing more than a trouble maker. Trust me...:naughty:

Yeah, but the highlighted part of your response was kinda funny :)

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
ChezJfrey said:
Yeah, but the highlighted part of your response was kinda funny :)
Thank you, I do try to keep my sense of humor...:D ;)

troutdude
troutdude
Inbreeding. It's what's for supper.

R
RunWithSasquatch
kirkster
kirkster
Raincatcher said:
With such a limited vocabulary, you really should just break out the uneaten crayons again and make pretty pictures. This supremely stupid thread, intended only to snag yet another moronic outburst of inbred supporters won't last long. Nor will your membership if you choose to continue as nothing more than a trouble maker. Trust me...:naughty:

You go girl!

Reactions: OnTheFly
kirkster
kirkster
B
B.W.SINNER
so why can someone mention flossing and they are a bad person and be threated about loseing their membership but a senior member can refer to someone being inbred and they are a hero!!! if people are gonna get bashed for flossing and it being illegal when the law hasnt even gone into effect yet but all you guy post pictures of fish you catch and release when in the regs it clearly states that it is unlawful to remove the fish entirely from the water ive seen many people get tickets for doing it

O
OnTheFly
B.W.SINNER said:
but all you guy post pictures of fish you catch and release when in the regs it clearly states that it is unlawful to remove the fish entirely from the water ive seen many people get tickets for doing it
I'll go out on a limb here and say that's not true. Show me the reg that states this. Catch and release simply means releasing the fish unharmed. Somewhere it suggests not taking the fish out of water if possible but getting a ticket for doing so? Doubt that.

C
ChezJfrey
OnTheFly said:
I'll go out on a limb here and say that's not true. Show me the reg that states this. Catch and release simply means releasing the fish unharmed. Somewhere it suggests not taking the fish out of water if possible but getting a ticket for doing so? Doubt that.

You and I are on the same page...due to some comments I have seen in the past, I have looked and looked, and can't find any reg/law that states it is unlawful; just that it's advised that one should try to keep them in the water if possible. Same with leader lengths; there is no law except when using a strike indicator over a fly, then it should be 18 inches above the fly.

brandon4455
brandon4455
B.W.SINNER said:
so why can someone mention flossing and they are a bad person and be threated about loseing their membership but a senior member can refer to someone being inbred and they are a hero!!! if people are gonna get bashed for flossing and it being illegal when the law hasnt even gone into effect yet but all you guy post pictures of fish you catch and release when in the regs it clearly states that it is unlawful to remove the fish entirely from the water ive seen many people get tickets for doing it
i believe that is only for the state of washington if memory serves me right.

and if your so sick of flossers getting called names then dont do it!! simple solution . hur dur

B
B.W.SINNER
well you dont have to belive it but ive seen it!!! can any body show me were in the regs it specificly says the flossing set up or flossing in general is unlawful??? i doubt it i understand everyone claims its unethical but everyone also claims it unethical to use a nightcrawler to catch bass or its unsportsman like to keep most types of fish even though you have the right to keep them and i dont understand why almost everyone on this forum has to blame other people of being in the wrong all the time!!! ever since i can remember my live has revolved around fishing my gear never left my truck no matter where i was going just in case i got a litte free time but now after reading a lot of posts on here i feel like a criminal every time i put a worm on my daughters hook or i let her keep a nice bass cuz she is so proud of it

O
OnTheFly
ChezJfrey said:
You and I are on the same page...due to some comments I have seen in the past, I have looked and looked, and can't find any reg/law that states it is unlawful; just that it's advised that one should try to keep them in the water if possible. Same with leader lengths; there is no law except when using a strike indicator over a fly, then it should be 18 inches above the fly.
I know. Not sure where this is coming from.:confused: BTW..nice to HiJack the thread and turn it into a more interesting and informative subject. High Five!

B
B.W.SINNER
i dont floss anymore i havent for awhile i hardly ever even fish for salmon and steelhead anymore and when i do i prefer bobber and egg or spinners!!!!! its just dumb you guys think your god and have to judge everyone who gives a **** the people that do floss still tag their fish and if dont then there is a problem and i would gladly call them in

brandon4455
brandon4455
it currently is not illegal But very unethical and not socially acceptable,witch is why you are receiving so many bad comments from people and everyone agrees with them. NEXT YEAR on places such as the salmon river,willamette,McKenzie,trask,3 rivers there will be many gear restrictions including but not limited to leading length restrictions,hook restrictions and fishing in some waters will be limited to bobber angling,metal based lures and fly fishing.
i also cannot remember but im pretty sure the are changing the definition of snagging too.

if a state cop sees you casting a corky and plunking it or drifting it and setting the hook often you might get a ticket depending on the officer

ive see people flossing get tickets but not very often

Last edited: