Fishing near Sandy

A
Alan1727
Hello OFF. I am going to sandy Saturday and Sunday and I'm looking for a place near the town about 30 minutes max away. I'll be fishing for bass, rainbow trout, panfish. Things like that. Any info on where is great. also if any of the small reservoirs nearby have anything in them or even able to fish them.

Thanks,
Alan1727

B
bagold53
I am not sure if the places I am about to mention are within your 30 mins. Trillium lake, Frogg lake and Clear lake are a few lakes. but they are mostly past Timber line exit on hwy 26.
Not sure on bass and panfish

D
dozer365
Not much for pan fish within 30 min. Unless u hit troutdale on the columbia. Chinook landing or roosterock park. Or u could throw small spinners and spoons for tout on the sandy and have a chance at summer steel or spring chinook. It can be done on trout gear. And you will prolly catch a few trout along the way bits a beautiful place. I'd suggest oxbow park.

I
igquick
Panfish and bass at Company Lake and East Salish Pond

I
igquick
I guess I might add West Salish pond, and Fairview Lake....panfish at blue lake but you have to pay....the bass are at blue lake also, but ive never caught or tried myself