First day of my nook season 2013

T
troutmasta
First day fall nook fishing this season
Fish looks a little dark but the pics are decieving. It cut just fine.
He was 29 pounds after being bled and sitting in my truck all day then riding back to the city.
Bobber and eggs.
Took 15 min easy to get in.
We went 4 for 6.

Reactions: LawyerBob
T
Throbbit _Shane
Nice one! I'm sure it'll smoke up fine! :)

J
JeannaJigs
Ah ha so you fished your rock LOL. Looks like a hell of a good fighting fish, 'grats. Had a mudlside screw me over yesterday and completely shut down the bite. Fish were rolling all over the damn place...but next week they die.

M
Moe
Nicr fusj bro way to get em geeat job

T
TimberTodd
Great job Jeff!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Great way to start the slaughter! :thumb: I do think you should have smiled just a little bit for the pic, though...:D

O
OnTheDrop
Yeah buddy! Nice fish. We tore em up all day long yesterday.

Sorry bout the boat Friday. If you got a day free next week I'll row you into some fish and get you away from that rock ;)

T
troutmasta
Throbbit _Shane said:
Nice one! I'm sure it'll smoke up fine! :)
Oh Fo Sho!
Home in time to dab...:thumb:
JeannaJigs said:
Ah ha so you fished your rock LOL. Looks like a hell of a good fighting fish, 'grats. Had a mudlside screw me over yesterday and completely shut down the bite. Fish were rolling all over the damn place...but next week they die.

A-Indeed I did. :D
B-Mudslides are for giggly white girls in Vegas. :barbershop_quartet_
C-For those that I've told of "my rock", the rock in the pic is not it. That is about 10 miles upstream from my rock. :chuncky:

Moe said:
Nicr fusj bro way to get em geeat job
I'm assuming by fusj you meant fish?
In which case, Thunj You!:lol:

TimberTodd said:
Great job Jeff!
Thanks Todd! Lets do some fishing before next September!;)

Raincatcher said:
Great way to start the slaughter! :thumb: I do think you should have smiled just a little bit for the pic, though...:D
A-It was a heavy fish. My little arms were noodles when I finally got to my truck, and I think I dragged about 3/4 of an inch of tail fin off the beast from it draggin on the ground. :miserable:
B-Thank for all the smiles Barb:hi:
C-I miss the dancing bannana :ghost:

SteelmonKiller20 said:
Yeah buddy! Nice fish. We tore em up all day long yesterday.
Sorry bout the boat Friday. If you got a day free next week I'll row you into some fish and get you away from that rock ;)

No biggie brother. You still gotta spend a day on the rock with me as well. Lets go hit those other rivers out of Tmook soon for some exploring.:peace:

Last edited:
E
eugene1
Nice big buck, congrats!

T
TimberTodd
Fishing with you sounds good to me.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Nice Jeff. We need to make plans. I'd still like to float the wilson.

L
LawyerBob
Awesome. Nice fish!

F
FishLife89
Take me! Take me! hahaha I need some help bank fishing..like I said in the pm we can take the boat out too! :)

Cam

troutmasta said:
Oh Fo Sho!

Home in time to dab...:thumb:

A-Indeed I did. :D
B-Mudslides are for giggly white girls in Vegas. :barbershop_quartet_
C-For those that I've told of "my rock", the rock in the pic is not it. That is about 10 miles upstream from my rock. :chuncky:

I'm assuming by fusj you meant fish?
In which case, Thunj You!:lol:

Thanks Todd! Lets do some fishing before next September!;)

A-It was a heavy fish. My little arms were noodles when I finally got to my truck, and I think I dragged about 3/4 of an inch of tail fin off the beast from it draggin on the ground. :miserable:
B-Thank for all the smiles Barb:hi:
C-I miss the dancing bannana :ghost:

No biggie brother. You still gotta spend a day on the rock with me as well. Lets go hit those other rivers out of Tmook soon for some exploring.:peace: