Epic winter carp fishing

I
igquick
Caught 20+ carp...So far, I've only caught more than twenty carp in one trip at Salish and here; Kelley Point.

Can't wait to hook on some more

E
eugene1
Nice work on the carp man! 20 fish in one outing is pretty epic, and they fight pretty hard.

Best,

ps. nice pix

I
igquick
ThNks, I was exhausted afterwards to say the least; especially when you got a carp on each rod...troutierbassier told me that winter carp are sluggish and weak during the winter; and I kind of didn't believe it until this outing...overall the fish were pretty weak, kind of comparable to trout, but every once in a while the 9 lbers would nearly break my line and they would run up a cove on the same bank as me...I have to admit though, i also lost a lot of fish because I rushed it

T
troutmasta
you eat those things?

I
igquick
No I dont eat them, ide be lyin if I said I did lol

C
cdumitru78
Nice work man, Kelley Point seems to do good for you! Where you using corn? U might need some boillies to get into some of the bigger ones, there might be some 10 lbs plus monsters there.

J
john montana
Nice work! This has been a crazy early season man. I smashed em a few weeks ago, and smashed them again today. Best march/early April I have seen. Congrats!

I
igquick
Yeah the biggest one I got was only 10 lbs barely and it didn't fight too hard...I try not to use too big of boillies because im willing to catch carp of all sizes lol. I get skunked too often because I try too many new places and my secret spot I found at kelley point was well worth the work, so I try not to use too big of boillies, about half an inch...

And yes this season has been awesome for me too lol, the best yet...except I didn't smash today, I went for an hour at salish and got nothing...but im sure the slough is always well