Dry, dry, dry!!!

M
Mad dog
Hmmm!!!:confused: The 10 day doesn't look favorable for winter steelhead fishing! :(

Anxious to hit some smaller coastal rivers....gonna need some rain! :rolleyes:

Even the Umpqua is dropping back into summertime levels! :think: Oh well, I guess I'll keep on hunting! Better to have decent hunting than slow fishing! :D

O
OnTheDrop
Amen! Been watching it this past week and its killin me...Coming home from college for a month with one thing on my mind..Winter Steelhead. I love the smaller systems as well. Gunna have to do some hunting thats for sure and hope rain is just around the corner. Luckily with the rains last week there IS fresh fish in most every river just have to change the tactics a bit for willing biters. Goood Luck

S
Santiam338
I figure the next rise and its going to be game on...When thats going to be who knows..

Deppressing ain't it..

:(

LOL

P
PNW Sam
Mad dog said:
Hmmm!!!Anxious to hit some smaller coastal rivers....gonna need some rain! :rolleyes:

Amen, brotha!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Maybe we need an OFF rain dance get together...:think: :D

P
plumb2fish
The last time I pleaded to "what ever" for rain in winter, it blew out for 2 straight months....lets not get hasty...It'll happen

M
mastercaster
I fished a couple small north coast streams this past saturday realy low levels and super clear . Not even enough flow to get a decent drift with light lead or just barrel swivel and bait . When the rain comes it should get good . I just hope its not to much to fast seen that far too many times for the winter steel . MC

K
Kevinb5688
No rain= no steelhead fishing, or duck hunting for me :(

F
fishinshawn
plumb2fish said:
The last time I pleaded to "what ever" for rain in winter, it blew out for 2 straight months....lets not get hasty...It'll happen

But now you know my high water hole and it only gets good when the rest are blown out.