Die hards at Bond Butte pond

F
Finneus Polebender
Man dont know if it was any OFF members or not but saw 2 boats out on Bond Butte pond this afternoon on the way home all I can say is BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR , more than likely just like me chompin at the bit to get in to some fish. I just can't brave weather like that unless its big fish for sure they were nosed up on a bank surely due to the 30 mph winds . Hope you all did well and caught somethin other than a cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
B
B.W.SINNER
i acutally just spent two hours out there i was just tryin it from the bank and i tryed everything i had hopeing for anything to bite but the conditions where to bad to to stay any longer but i seen the boats you were talkin about i couldnt tell what they were doing but one of them looked like they were struggling with their motor

S
Santiam338
That was me..Borrowed a buddies boat and have been working on it getting ready for springers in Portland..We were on a shakedown cruise...Still have some work to do...LOL

I thought the guy that was bass fishing was crazy...It was NASTY out there...

;)

F
Finneus Polebender
Wow makes a bit more sense now , glad ya all got in safely , and hang in there BW spring wont be long.

B
B.W.SINNER
ha ha i know im unemployed and lately ive been stuck at home with the kids while my wife is at work and i had today i had a chance to get out of the house so i figured id check out the pond even though its still pretty early it was hell out there but it was nice to get out lol

H
Hendo30
I hear ya, the walls are closing in being stuck indoors or at home. Just getting out sometimes is better then the day dreaming inside.

F
Finneus Polebender
Hendo30 said:
I hear ya, the walls are closing in being stuck indoors or at home. Just getting out sometimes is better then the day dreaming inside.

Or watchin Bill dance catch bass out of his private hog hole on which ever bait the mfg is signing the check for this week. Hearing sunny and 59 deg sunday think I am gonna have to break in the latest aquisition , you down for sun TT ?

Last edited:
B
B.W.SINNER
yeah i had to stop watchin fishin shows for awhile lol they just make my craving worse

S
salmon_slayer87
B.W.SINNER said:
yeah i had to stop watchin fishin shows for awhile lol they just make my craving worse

Sounds like you need to stop your crying and head out to the coast with me cuz. Lol.
....that or get a job Haha.
Dale