Diawa lexa 300 line counter

Diehard
Diehard
I'm building a new salmon mooching rod and came across this sale today for the diawa lexa 300 line counter these appear to be nice reels from what I have read time will tell but Walmart has them online for $157 on sale at about $100 cheaper than amazon just thought i would pass this along

• Screenshot_20220615-181841_Chrome.jpg
Casting Call
Casting Call
Diawa mooching reel!!!!! Com'on! Tony 10%er

Diehard
Diehard
Casting Call said:
Diawa mooching reel!!!!! Com'on! Tony 10%er
Now I get why your a 10%er I'm more of a 50%er because I hate paying full retail for stuff 😁

Reactions: Casting Call
Casting Call
Casting Call
Errrrrr! Wrong answer. 90/10 fishing law, 90% do it wrong, 10% do it right hence 90% can't hook-up 10% do hook-up. Landing your hook-up is another topic. Mentioning another fishing law ever hear of; "a thousand cast", "practice makes perfect", and "listen to experience", etc. etc. Tony 10%er

Diehard
Diehard
1000 cast referencing the amount to catch a steelhead and hookup to land ratio generally for new fisherman improves when they learn to play there fish out and not bring hot fish immediately to boat/bank as far as for your 10%er with the internet cutting the learning curve down for everyone at best your probably a 15%er but most likely a 20%er did I mention wally world has there diawa lexa level winds on sale 😁

Reactions: Snopro and Casting Call
Admin
Admin
I heard that 90% of those 90% are sure they're 10%ers. )

Reactions: DOKF and Casting Call
Casting Call
Casting Call
At age 78 and my experience, not much I do wrong. When the run is about or conditions are in line I hook-up. Landing the catch is another topic. I don't post vid's or pic's, I don't show OFF, and I don't gloat or brag. Some day if we should ever meet I will be proud to show you my catch tags. Always and forever a 10%er. Regards Tony 10%er

Casting Call
Casting Call
Admin said:
Thank you for your support. Tony 10%er

Diehard
Diehard
Admin said:
🤣🤣 so true

S
Snopro
I've heard the shortened version of the saying as, "10% of fishermen catch 90% of the fish".
Casting Call said:
I don't post vid's or pic's, I don't show OFF, and I don't gloat or brag.
Like putting it in  every post as your signature?;)

S
Snopro
Diehard said:
...with the internet cutting the learning curve down for everyone....
100%
Video spot burning lowers it as well.

Casting Call
Casting Call
Snopro said:
I've heard the shortened version of the saying as, "10% of fishermen catch 90% of the fish".

Like putting it in  every post as your signature?;)
Snopro thanks for your input. I am just human. I want to remove the signature 10%er. Did not realize that perspective, just wanted to add some validity to my comments. Thank you Tony

jamisonace
jamisonace
Casting Call said:
Errrrrr! Wrong answer. 90/10 fishing law, 90% do it wrong, 10% do it right hence 90% can't hook-up 10% do hook-up. Landing your hook-up is another topic. Mentioning another fishing law ever hear of; "a thousand cast", "practice makes perfect", and "listen to experience", etc. etc. Tony 10%er

I always chuckle at the self proclamation.

Jamie 98%er

Casting Call
Casting Call
Not self-proclaimed Just the facts mam! "Drag Net T.V. series". Tony

Reactions: jamisonace
jamisonace
jamisonace
Casting Call said:
Casting Call said:
self-proclaimed Just the facts mam! "Drag Net T.V. series". Tony

That's a great nickname if someone gave it to you. My nicknames have been things like Stinky Waders, Dumbo and my wife's favorite Acehole.

Casting Call
Casting Call
My other was FireManOnCall. Enjoy the weather and let's go catching. Tony

Diehard
Diehard
Getting through the rod build gonna be a nice mooching setup with the diawa lexa