Diamond Lake daily bag limit?

troutdude
troutdude
Say what? I thought that the daily bag limit, at Diamond, is 8 per day. But according to what I see in the reg's...it's only 5. Has that figure been changed?

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
looking through my stack of old reg. books, 2015 was the last year that Diamond Lake had a special trout daily bag limit of 8.
Starting in 2016, it went back to the normal SW Zone trout limit of 5.

Reactions: troutdude, Admin, O. mykiss and 1 other person
troutdude
troutdude
Thank you @rogerdodger. I've been telling peeps for a long time, that it's 8 per day. I didn't know that it had changed. My bad. Good thing that my buddy brought this up yesterday. As we will up there in early June for a few days. Guess I owe him a cold one, for saving me from getting cited eh? LOL

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
troutdude said:
Thank you @rogerdodger. I've been telling peeps for a long time, that it's 8 per day. I didn't know that it had changed. My bad. Good thing that my buddy brought this up yesterday. As we will up there in early June for a few days. Guess I owe him a cold one, for saving me from getting cited eh? LOL

that's a big reason that I went through ODFW Angler Education training and became knowledgeable about how to read the regulations and updates, so I could occasionally help people avoid making an error which could result in wasting time and/or money. Avoiding a citation is always best.

Reactions: Snopro, troutdude and Admin