Chinook eggs to give away...

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
if someone here in the Florence area can make use of them, I would like to give away the eggs from the hen we caught today, both skeins came out perfectly and went right into a ziplock and into the fridge..21oz of eggs. please PM me if you can make use of these and we can arrange to meet up...cheers, roger

O
OnTheDrop
Dang. Can you save em for 2 days?

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Dang. Can you save em for 2 days?

sure, cold in the fridge OK?

M
mosd
crap i was just in cushman today, got a buck salmon.. but if i would have known, i wouldof taken em off your hands for ya

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
eggs still available..

eggs still available..

SteelmonKiller20 had a change of fishing locations, the eggs are still available. roger

J
JeannaJigs
Roger! I can't get over there today but in the future if you have some I would absolutely love to take them off your hands and give them a loving home in my cure bucket.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
JeannaJigs said:
Roger! I can't get over there today but in the future if you have some I would absolutely love to take them off your hands and give them a loving home in my cure bucket.

you got it, I will PM you when I get more...how long do you feel they can stay in the fridge before starting to cure them?

J
joem
ill be there this weekend most likely, still got them? freeze them if you need to

H
hawgslayer
I'll take em. PM Sent.

Last edited: