Check this out!

R
rippin fish lips
I have no clue what happened or what this dude was thinkin, But i guess it's the new way to your boat in.

DAwithAboat.jpg

S
Spydeyrch
rippin fish lips said:
I have no clue what happened or what this dude was thinkin, But i guess it's the new way to your boat in.

DAwithAboat.jpg

Hahahahaha!!! That is hilarious!!!! :clap:

I found these:

failboat.jpg

boat back car.jpg

I think the coolest part is that the table boat has a registration number on it!!! hhahahahahaahaha :lol:

-Spydey

J
JeannaJigs
Probably parked it at the top of the ramp, got out to do something and didn't put the brake on. Seen that happen a couple times lol

18406ej
18406ej
There was a truck in the water (by itself) at one of the PDX boat ramps recently. I don't recall the specifics but the driver was essentially screwing around on the ramp and received a careless driving citation plus the tow bill.

B
bfloyd4445
JeannaJigs said:
Probably parked it at the top of the ramp, got out to do something and didn't put the brake on. Seen that happen a couple times lol

likey if he was about to launch or pulling out but then he would have the boat behind him not in front. That pix was of something done deliberately by an irate wife or fishing buddy or even by the owner himself in a fit of uncontrollable rage. Seen that kind of thing often. Car in first no accident, boat in first accident in neutral no brake etc.

thinking about the pix i would bet the engine was running judgeing by how far it is in the water. if the car was stopped and just rolled into the water i don't think it would have gone so far because the water would act like a brake. All out there that have ever driven into a deep water hole during a storm or just playing can attest to how hard the water hits you when you go into it. its like hitting a wall it stops you so quick.

Last edited: