Caught 2 today!

A
a_fishing_duck
I had been skunked in Salem and Hagg Lake about 12 times total so I made my way to Eugene today and to hit my old college fishing spot. I was able to pull in 2 11inch trout today....I am just happy the cold streak is over!

B
bran_man
Nice! Yeah they stocked it yesterday so they're usually in there for a day or two after, then it start getting really slow again, they go out to the river pretty quick. Sometimes I still go out there every one in a while and like to wack em on little spinners.have 25+ fish days normally just on those.anyways, nice job! Have any pics?

A
a_fishing_duck
I might have to try spinners next time I go out there. No pics, I threw those guys on the grill as soon as I got home.

U
UOFisher
Congrats on that. Pretty good fishing after a stock down there if you can find a place. If you use bait try casting off right at the culvert let the current pull it out you can nail quite a few there, best spot I have found down there. Its right across from the Chinese Food place there....Kowloons I believe...

G
grampa ron
Nice going. You ought to try fly fishing. Once you get the hang of it you will generally catch a lot more and be able to release them unharmed.