Carp presentation

J
john montana
Just a heads up for anyone interested...I will be at Royal Treatment at 10am Saturday to talk carp, tie some flies and eat some of Joel's cookies. If you are interested in carp come by and say hello. Presentation usually takes about an hour, depending on questions. Hope to see some of you there!

5558148f6c49f373cebece4121aec047_zpscff94ae3.jpg

F
FlyBum
Did your video go online yet?? Haven't seen it...

J
john montana
I haven't seen it yet either. Not sure what orvis is doin with the footage.

I
igquick
Can't wait for one of these days to stop by your presentations

S
Spydeyrch
How'd the presentation go John? I had a sick little 9 month old that only wanted her daddy all night long. So I didn't go fishing on my adventure to explore new areas, didn't go to the TU cleanup with lilsalmon, and didn't make it to your presentation. I sat at home with 4 kids for most of the day while my wife left to go get some errands done. y a y ! :doh:

So, how'd it go? How many turned up for it?

Take care man. :D

-Spydey

J
john montana
It is this coming Saturday Spydey...the 27th. I did have on on Tuesday of last week with Clackamas Fly Fishers, it was a lot of fun!

S
Spydeyrch
john montana said:
It is this coming Saturday Spydey...the 27th. I did have on on Tuesday of last week with Clackamas Fly Fishers, it was a lot of fun!

Oh, I got my dates confused for some reason. I must have been thinking about your tuesday one and thought it was on Saturday for some reason. This weekend was a weird one for me. Just didn't really flow like normal. Felt very choppy and out of place. Maybe that is why I was off with the dates and such.

Sorry about the confusion. hahaha I hope it goes well for you this saturday. I will be out camping by the clack with the family this weekend so no luck with being at the presentation.

Take care man.

-Spydey

Last edited:
L
Leon Fish
bummer. sorry I missed this. Ive been wanting to try for some carp on the fly.