Carp fishing last spring

I
igquick
The first time I caught over 20 carp is when my camera ran out of battery; I probably should have fished during the weekend and not after school. I always try to fish around the ducks because the ducks follow the bread, which is the same as my bait. All of them I caught casting far into the flats.

Caught this one before school when things started to warm up. Hooked him in the margins; meaning right in front of the bank.

I caught this one in front of a group of kids feeding ducks right in front of my fishing rod; so free chum for me. I was fishing the margins so right when the carp hit, the 15 ducks went ape ****, and my fishing rod slapped one of the people in the face; serves them right...

T
Troutier Bassier
I'm going fishing every day this week after school. Hope to get the first one!

I
igquick
Damn you lol...good luck tho!

I
Ifishforfood
before school? wow you must have been up quite early! well have fun with those tanks! :D

I
igquick
My memory is kind of fuzzy but I think I either had a little break in between classes that day at 10am or it was before class started cuz I was in college at that time

I
Ifishforfood
oh alright makes sense. yeah those things look fun, would love to tangle with one

I
igquick
Carp fishing is a totally different type of fishing and its tough

T
Troutier Bassier
Ian when are you coming back?

I
igquick
Troutier Bassier said:
Ian when are you coming back?

What you gonna do rob me? Jk I'll be back by April, have u caught anything lately?

T
Troutier Bassier
Not yet... 1 effort at salish earlier this week yielded no results. I'm making a trek to blue lake park to try!

I
igquick
Wow I'm really surprised u didn't catch anything, I hope they aren't dying out