Can the gals be better fisherpersons than the guys?

F
FishWhistle
I just logged and noticed that the Fourm header is 50% Gals. Could the gals be better and we just don't know it yet? Do they catch more and say less? Do they have a better touch and are more sensitive to the bite? Per capita of time spent on the water is the catch rate is higher? WELL I DON'T THINK SO!!!! What say you? Pic's and Post don't lie. Officer! the" Tug is the Drug"

T
the_intimidator03
I dunno if they are better or not... but it sure is nice to have fisherwoman to keep ya company while trying to find that tug.

L
lilsalmon
huh?

huh?

I am not sure what your talking about but thats okay cuz sometimes I am way OFF anyway...:D. I think we do fish better but I am biased....I was outfished by Dave on Thursday but I did get this one among others....what a rush it was. 7989309717_5459718dd1_z.jpg

H
halibuthitman
thats a very hearty fish Rose! as for women being better... a Texan and a priest walk into a bar..........

Reactions: lilsalmon
L
lilsalmon
halibuthitman said:
thats a very hearty fish Rose! as for women being better... a Texan and a priest walk into a bar..........

:lol::lol: ty Brad....he was quite a the fighter too.

Irishrover
Irishrover
I see you made it over there for the browns. Nice fish. Must have caught it on a soft hackle.:lol::lol:

J
JeannaJigs
There's something solidly satisfying about outfishing menfolk.

O
OnTheFly
Wow...I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke.

H
halibuthitman
JeannaJigs said:

I wonder if thats as fun as handing a rod off to a river betty? ;)

L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:

yup.....although, Dave outfished me at the O....he did an outstanding job.