Broke the curs.

S
SALTYFISH
Like the title says. I lost 5 fish standing on the same rock over a 2 week period.After i lost the 5 one, I said no more there is some thing wrong with this spot. So I immediately left went and sat in my truck.Thinking what now, I remember a spot this old timer told me about. So upon my arrival I interrupted a couple (IN THE BUSHES)on accident,Well they promptly left.And on my second cast wham fish on, this was a hot fish ran all the way to the other side then wrapped me around a rock. Boots on phone and wallet in pocket i ran out in the middle of the river. Thinking I'm not losing this one. Well i got him and the curse is broke. DSC00187.JPGCut real niceDSC00198.JPGHe's still thirstyDSC00197.JPG

F
fishindude
Nice job , pretty fish . Way to follow through , hope it didn't cost you a phone though . lol

R
RunWithSasquatch
Nice work dude!

L
lilsalmon
very nice fish...sorry for the interupted couple though....hehe

M
Mad dog
Nice job!!! :dance: I would get wet also.....I always chase them if I can! I've gotten to the point that I keep my phone in a zip-lock bag if I think I'm gonna be wading! :D

S
SALTYFISH
Thanks guys, Yea I saved the phone , but from now on I am leaving it in the truck:rolleyes:.It's a whole lot more interesting when the fish takes OFF like that to. U either chase or lose the fish. Gets the adrenalin flowing way more:D.