Boat troubles and good times.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Last Saturday the 4th I fished with TTFishon in his boat and GraphiteZen came along too. We had motor motor problems and had to row back to the ramp, as you can see in the video. A Hour or two later we go the boat up and running and we managed to get a few trout to the boat. Only one being a hold over. But was still a great day on the water with some awesome company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hjj_8BlF4aQ

Last edited:
H
Hawk
Looks like it was a Beautiful Day overall......Well Done Fisher Friends ......:lol::lol::lol:

Have a Wonderful Sunday.

K
Kellyannam
Throbbit _Shane said:
Last Saturday the 4th I fished with TTFishon in his boat and GraphiteZen came along too. We had motor motor problems and had to row back to the ramp, as you can see in the video. A Hour or two later we go the boat up and running and we managed to get a few trout to the boat. Only one being a hold over. But was still a great day on the water with some awesome company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hjj_8BlF4aQ

Cool! I love the shot of the dog thrown in there too haha. Since you were busy filming, did that mean you didn't have to row? :clap:

bass
bass
Wow, that was some serious wind where you all were paddling. It looked pretty nice where the copter picked up the water. Glad to hear that you all ended up catching some fish. The harder you work to catch them the more special they feel.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Hawk said:
Looks like it was a Beautiful Day overall......Well Done Fisher Friends ......:lol::lol::lol:

Have a Wonderful Sunday.
Thanks Hawk!
Kellyannam said:
Cool! I love the shot of the dog thrown in there too haha. Since you were busy filming, did that mean you didn't have to row? :clap:
We all took turns rowing but Max, he should of doggy paddled us to the ramp lol.
bass said:
Wow, that was some serious wind where you all were paddling. It looked pretty nice where the copter picked up the water. Glad to hear that you all ended up catching some fish. The harder you work to catch them the more special they feel.

The wind did die down which was really nice. And I did catch a really nice buzz lol!