Blizzard warning

S
Socaaron
So went out today and put some hours on the necanicum and the NFN, nothing to report fishy wise other than a few pulled out by the hatchery on the NFN. Weather wise be careful! Highway 6 was pretty hairy for a bit and it just continued to snow throughout the day on the passes. If you're not rocking a 4 wheel drive or willing/able to chain up for safety's sake stay home. I got a emergency alert on my cell for the area stating a blizzard warning through monday. FYI!

T
troutmasta
I was up on the mountain snowboarding today the drive home at about 8 pm was INSANE. the wind on the summit at meadows was 70mph.

Stay bundled outdoorsman. Be sure to tell someone where you're headed! Tight Lines

R
rippin fish lips
troutmasta said:
I was up on the mountain snowboarding today the drive home at about 8 pm was INSANE. the wind on the summit at meadows was 70mph.

Stay bundled outdoorsman. Be sure to tell someone where you're headed! Tight Lines

Yahhhh to snowboarding :) And to skiing (gotta respect all mountain shredders!) You ever go to batch?

T
troutmasta
rippin fish lips said:
Yahhhh to snowboarding :) And to skiing (gotta respect all mountain shredders!) You ever go to batch?

Negs, I live 30 min from hood 3 fat resorts. Would if I was out that way

E
eugene1
Drove through Cottage grove tonight and there was a full on blizzard in effect as I drove over the Coast Fork Willamette on I5. One big rig in the ditch. Snow starting to stick in Eug now. It'll be interesting to see how much we get by tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom