Big fish went to TT

F
Finneus Polebender
TT finally made it over think he went 2for 3 if i remember right got this one first... backyard 4-21-12 006.jpgthen i jigged up my monster lol ....backyard 4-21-12 008.jpg then just as I called it right at the end of the night TT stuck the pig of the evening....backyard 4-21-12 010.jpgbackyard 4-21-12 011.jpg

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish!! i think im goign to give some bass a shot in the next week or two if i can, this gets me itchin!!!

R
ryan808
Good job guys.

J
jabs67
Great job. Looks like a lot of fun!!!!

H
Hendo30
Heck yea!, nice going....thanks for sharing and the smiles say it all.

bass
bass
Nice fish. All these great posts are really starting to give me that itch that only a bass can scratch!

F
Finneus Polebender
bass said:
Nice fish. All these great posts are really starting to give me that itch that only a bass can scratch!

Little more itch for ya! The bait of confidence reclaims the leader board for big fish out back this year and out fished the jig last two trips out . This girl had to be 5 lbs "know she was 21.5 in and fat" need to start bringin the scale......bkyd 4-25-12 001.jpgbkyd 4-25-12 003.jpgbkyd 4-25-12 004.jpgbkyd 4-25-12 005.jpg.... On the 808 ultralight too made it reel interesting " talkin about a pole bender lol"

Last edited:
R
ryan808
Finneus Polebender said:
On the 808 ultralight too made it reel interesting " talkin about a pole bender lol"

I saw the ultralight in the pic and was about to say, that must have been one hell of a fight for that 5lber. I still say we all go out one day and fish nothing but 4 lbs line on ultralight rods.

C
catchnrelease
What's "TT" i looked for it on the map??

F
Finneus Polebender
catchnrelease said:
What's "TT" i looked for it on the map??

Hes a fishin machine and is currently holdin down prime real estate at one of the mountain lakes awaiting opening day. That rod was bent clear into the water when she made her first run to the bushes, had on the curado with braid ,drag pinned , I was prayin the rod wouldnt snap when I horsed her out the sticks! With 4 lb mono I would not have stood a chance , would be fun to do though even if we lost most of them .

C
catchnrelease
totally read that wrong thank you!!

F
Finneus Polebender
No problem you wouldnt believe what i thought I have read here lol.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
FP, you need more "good luck" dust next time you take TT on...:D :lol:

S
sherman
I looked over at the pond when I went by on Tuesday taking my daughter back to Sweet Home FP. But no one in sight at the tractor pond or the other one. You guys must be burning the midnight oil catching those lunkers. I hope to get out to one of my favorite water holes this saturday. The wife is going up to Eugene for a 5k run so I have a chance to load up my toon & head down to the lake only 20 min from my house.

F
Finneus Polebender
Yep been back yarding it lately have only fished the other two twice, tractor pond is alive with three million little fish ,the big one should be about ready to fish , Have my good luck charm James in town from Idaho should be a great fishin weekend if I can just get the wind/ weather to cooperate! Ted has always been one to pull out that last minute fish great way to keep the skunk of your trips.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
You're saving a couple for me, right!?!?!

D
Darthbeans
Great job sir!! but you KNOW bigger is in there lol surprised they arent all getting to be 5's or better.

F
Finneus Polebender
GraphiteZen said:
You're saving a couple for me, right!?!?!

Still plenty that havent tasted hook this year including miss piggy , you just gotta get down here lol . Have not caught a skinny fish yet they seem to eat well back there!I missed 3 this mornin with the kids , gonna line em up at the tractor pond this afternoon for their first bluegill trip , usually one of them will get lucky and hook a decent bass or a big carp good fun! Well they decided to wait for better weather so I took a lap went 1for 2 about 3.5 all are fat with eggs!....bkyrd 4-27 001.jpgbkyrd 4-27 003.jpg good times ahead !

Last edited: