Beefcake's!!!

M
Mad dog
A pretty good one....broke an 0 for 5 streak the kid was on this morning!!! :lol: They just kept throwing the hook pretty unusual for fall chinook. :think: David hooked more fish this morning than the rest of the boats in the hole! This guy deffinetely made his morning though! :dance:

I had one bobber down for a 22" jack....:(
003-24.jpg

Reactions: Admin
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Well done!

Not to hijack or dwell, but I wish the best to you, your wife, and your son.

Do you video any of the trips with your son? My mother loved when I would bring back stuff from the trips that she could experience with us, being too ill to go herself. Thinking back it must have been so tough for her to be trapped inside while we were out living like normal. Take care, man.

C
cowboysfan
what a beauty! that could turn any day into a good day worth celebrating.

P
plumb2fish
definitely looks a lot happier to be posing for a photo this time....

M
Mad dog
GraphiteZen said:
Well done!

Not to hijack or dwell, but I wish the best to you, your wife, and your son.

Do you video any of the trips with your son? My mother loved when I would bring back stuff from the trips that she could experience with us, being too ill to go herself. Thinking back it must have been so tough for her to be trapped inside while we were out living like normal. Take care, man.

Wow!!! That is a good idea! My oldest does have a nice little digital video camera. Thanks Graphite zen, that is a really good idea!

M
Mad dog
plumb2fish said:
definitely looks a lot happier to be posing for a photo this time....

That's the older one, he's up for the weekend to visit his mom, he always has that look on his face!

M
Mad dog
Anyone notice his back to the future down vest! :D I was giving him hell about it yesterday! "Hey kid! What did you jump ship or something!"

It was kind of chilly about sunrise! ;)

V
vanbrunt
That's a sweet fish. Nice work.

I
idahojeff
Oh what a pig! Thanks for the pic!

N
nwkiller
awesome fish man!! great job guys!

S
Salmon slayer
Nice pig! :)

L
lilsalmon
Very nice fishy!!!! Good job and the video taping of your trips is an awesome idea.

B
bigsteel
excellent fish terry!!!!!!!!!!!