Bass'n fun with the kiddo

J
jadleybray
Waiting for a friend to get home from work, the boy and I threw in the poles for an hour of fishin at our favorite little lake close by. Arrived at about 8:15, both of us threw spinners (blue fox & rooster tail) which typically work well here, with no luck, not even a bite. About 15 minutes in switched to a translucent dark green bodied with lime green tail on the soft plastic worm. Fish on!!! Switched the boys to another soft plastic and we both slayed em for the next hour or so till we couldn't see anymore. Probably landed 15+, all about the same size, just healthy nothing big but was allot of fun!! Great day

• Bass'n 1.jpg
  • Bass'n 2 .jpg
  • Bass'n 4.jpg
  • Bass'n 5.jpg
  • Carter Bass'n1.jpg
  • Bass'n 8.jpg
  • Bass'n 7.jpg
  • Bass'n 6.jpg
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Those beautiful smiles tell the entire story! :D Great Dad of the Day Award goes to.....jadleybray! :worthy: :thumb:

troutdude
troutdude
What she said! Well done.

Plus, I think I see a fiberglass Eagle Claw rod. Caught tons o' fish, with Eagle Claws back in the day. Gotta love glass sticks!

J
jadleybray
troutdude said:
What she said! Well done.

Plus, I think I see a fiberglass Eagle Claw rod. Caught tons o' fish, with Eagle Claws back in the day. Gotta love glass sticks!
Good call, nothing special, but she does the job and has good action

troutdude
troutdude
10-4. I rarely use graphite. Plus in some 45 years of fishing; I have NEVER broken a glass rod either!