Back in buisness

F
Finneus Polebender
The bass have finally come out of lock jaw mode here , went 3 for 5 tonight including 3 frog take downs! Caught the first one.. 7-14-12 007.jpg on a smokin rooster , missed a good one on the rooster a few casts later. Then I switched over to the Spro king daddy and blamo ..7-14-12 009.jpg nice 4lber man they were aggressive on the frog tonight...7-14-12 010.jpg7-14-12 013.jpg finished up with this little frog hunter..7-14-12 011.jpg Gonna be up early minyana think its time for a rematch with the hawgs at the big pond !

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Go get 'em! :clap::D

T
Throbbit _Shane
Sweet!!!!!

C
cowboysfan
looks like they really liked that frog, hope you do good again!

troutdude
troutdude
mmm...frogs.....:lol:

nicely done once again FP!

D
dtikey
Nice love the top water for some bucket mouths

J
JeannaJigs
Damn they inhaled that thing!

T
TTFishon
Nice job FP! I might be need to come and visit the pond real soon. lol

S
sherman
Way to slay them FP.

R
rippin fish lips
Well done FP. Makes me wonder if they have been feeding on smaller frogs? Also i will be chasing bass at Loon Lake for 4 days, this acts as a motivater.

F
Finneus Polebender
rippin fish lips said:
Well done FP. Makes me wonder if they have been feeding on smaller frogs? Also i will be chasing bass at Loon Lake for 4 days, this acts as a motivater.

Basically bullfrog babies are their #1 food source in the backyard pond along with bluegill and baby bass, this is a great time of year to throw anything that mimics juvenile frogs!

T
Throbbit _Shane
I'm gonna have to get out there some time this week!!

H
Hendo30
ahh yea.....here we go again, nice work FP.

F
Finneus Polebender
Last nights frog hunters included this little 1lber who actually managed to get its mouth around a king daddy ... 7-20-12 001.jpg7-20-12 002.jpgand this scrappy little 3 lber ....7-20-12 004.jpg7-20-12 005.jpg Gonna see if I can get that re match at the big pond in the mornin " got there last week and the owners were camped out so I hit the little pond instead"