Anyone lose their fishing license at ABC?

R
rhubarb
I saw it laying on the bank this morning in the middle of your garbage (5 hour energy, empty powerbait, empty egg hook packaging, etc, etc, etc). Too bad you are such a slob, I might have picked it up and gotten your name, maybe tried to track you down and return it to you. CLEAN UP YOUR TRASH!

Reactions: eugene1
jamisonace
jamisonace
Losing your license in your own pile of garbage is justice as far as I'm concerned.

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
Hopefully someone will turn them in

troutdude
troutdude
Cannot agree more, with all of your comments. If they're not going to pick up their trash, then they SHOULD lose their license. I might have wadded up the license, and tossed it in the bin--as I was cleaning up their trash FOR their lazy arses!

E
eugene1
That's LOL. You should have picked it up to return it and posted their name.

Best,

T
TTFishon
Odds are, the person who dropped their fishing license in the pile of trash is the same person who left the trash but you do not know this as fact. Gotta love the guilty before proven innocent attitudes.

Reactions: n8r1
R
rhubarb
TTFishon said:
Odds are, the person who dropped their fishing license in the pile of trash is the same person who left the trash but you do not know this as fact. Gotta love the guilty before proven innocent attitudes.

I have picked up enough trash around that canal to recognize a pile...this was one person. I would have picked their trash up as well, but had already filled one bag down by the pipe alone. One day soon someone might sneak a trash can down and chain it to a pole... :think:

T
TTFishon
rhubarb said:
I have picked up enough trash around that canal to recognize a pile...this was one person. I would have picked their trash up as well, but had already filled one bag down by the pipe alone. One day soon someone might sneak a trash can down and chain it to a pole... :think:

If I found someone's fishing license in a pile of trash I'd keep it and look them up on FB. If they had a page, I'd call them out on their wall. lol BTW, good for you for picking up other people's trash.

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
So I've never been to ABC before but is there a trash can near by where they could have thrown it away? Because at Big Creek reservoir there are no trash cans and trash is all over the place, but if there is a trash can at ABC and this guy still left his crap all over that really deserves a hefty fine.