Albany Expo

L
lilsalmon
Hung out at the expo for a couple of hours today. Chatted with Moon and Monica a bit, although Monica was busy tying. There was quite a few people there by 10 am. I butted into a conversation about 3 wts at River City. Haha...it was TimberTodd...it was nice meeting you. I hope I didn't steal Don away from you. He did give me a sweet deal on a 3wt tho...now I have to decide if I can justify the purchase. River City rocks. They are very customer friendly and I have never had a problem with them ignoring me...unlike another popular fly shop located in an unnamed town that starts with a W.....

I also chatted with a nice man at the Healing Waters booth. When the Salem one gets up and running again you can bet I will be there to volunteer my time. I can't wait to be able to participate in their program of getting our wounded Vets out on the water.

All in all it was a nice way to spend the morning. Did anyone else go?

J
JeannaJigs
I was gonna try to get up there...but I had to sleep. Would be dead right now if I hadn't. Ughhh the joys of graveyard shift.

T
TimberTodd
It was nice meeting you lilsalmon. Nope you didn't steal Don away. He answered my questions. I will be dropping into Rivercity tomorrow or Tuesday. This will be my 3rd setup from him. Don has always treated me well. Enjoy your new 3wt.

troutdude
troutdude
Glad you had a good time LS. I was busy, out fishing. Went 2 for 5, early morning at Hagg.

P.S. I wondered where TT was...I was expecting to see him at the lake!

R
rippin fish lips
troutdude said:
Glad you had a good time LS. I was busy, out fishing. Went 2 for 5, early morning at Hagg.

P.S. I wondered where TT was...I was expecting to see him at the lake!

Probably chasing them green things around. lol.

M
moon
Yup, it was good seeing a lot of old friends again...... and meeting some new ones. I don't think I would set the booth up and then man it for another two days if it wasn't for that.

Moon

Reactions: lilsalmon
M
Modest_Man
I was going to go but picked up a nice native buck on the Molalla instead.

L
lilsalmon
moon said:
Yup, it was good seeing a lot of old friends again...... and meeting some new ones. I don't think I would set the booth up and then man it for another two days if it wasn't for that.

Moon

How is that "Black Sex" running? Sweet ride....hehe...is it okay I say that here?

Top Bottom