4th of July chrome

B
bran_man
IMAG0531.jpgMan o man was it busy out on the MAC today! Got there around 430 am and there was over 30 other people there already easy! So found a decent spot and eventually landed this nice buck! Had one other quick hookup long enough to see the fish roll and a couple other nice bumps. Felt like I might have been able to hookup again but decided the crowds.were just not worth it anymore. So I was outta there by 930am. I'm ok with just one! Was a good morning. :D HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE and be safe out there.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Thats better then some fireworks!! Very nice!

M
mgdguy
Nice! :clap:

R
rippin fish lips
Very nice summer. Big to.

B
bran_man
Thanks. There were a lot of fish caught this morning in the earlier hours. As I was walking along the bank back to my car to head out I saw some big beautiful fish that others had landed. Couple were 10-14lb hogs! Biggest one I saw apparently measured out 38inches(I asked) and looked to me like it was close to 15 pounds. There were also a lot of nice cookie cutters and actually a handful of smaller sized ones. Seems like quite a few bigger fish coming in this year cause I've seen/ netted a few others toads already earlier this year

B
Big3d
Sounds amazing, nice fish!!!

D
dtikey
good job brandon and yeah pretty hecktic up thier this year but oh well...Biggest steelhead I have seen landed so far this year only about 10 lbs so glad some people are getting into the bigger ones.

R
rippin fish lips
dtikey said:
good job brandon and yeah pretty hecktic up thier this year but oh well...Biggest steelhead I have seen landed so far this year only about 10 lbs so glad some people are getting into the bigger ones.

Yeah, a buddy got an 11lber and it was only 28 inches long, but do thick, like salmon thickness. was insane.