2 guys, 4 fish ,25 min.

P
powerbowlers
Went fishing for steelhead the other morning and made a quick trip out of it. My friend and me fished from the bank and took 4 hatchery fish in 25 minutes. The only negative part about it was I drove about 2 1/2 hour round trip for 25 min. of fishing. :D My friend went back the next day with 2 others and caught 6 in 1 1/2 hours. I only have pics of mine.The 10 pounder was the day before.

J
Jt1681
Nice!!

H
hunt-fish-trap
nice Job!

J
JeannaJigs
Heck yeah! that's when I start tossing 'em back so I can stretch out the day...Unless it's just miserable weather and then I'm all for a quick limit and home again. Nice lookin' feesh for sure.

C
CoastieFlo
Wow, thats great.....is this on the north coast??

B
Berg03
great fish!

N
nwkiller
great day there!!!!! nice

J
juggernaut506
You forgot to mention how long I waited for you to tag your last fish.

J
juggernaut506
I'm sure we were on the north coast if you lived somewhere like say...Brookings...but if you lived in Astoria you'd consider it south. Since some people get so anal when rivers that have fish are revealed I don't want to start a fight. It seems like a huge secret from what I've read on here.

J
JeannaJigs
juggernaut506 said:
Since some people get so anal when rivers that have fish are revealed

The secret is... shhh...wait for it....every coastal river/creek/stream between Astoria and Brookings have s-loads of steelhead in them....shhhhhhhh. Don't want that tidbit getting out into the public!! ;)

J
juggernaut506
It's amazing isn't it? If I said we were fishing in Hebo someone who likes that place would get mad.

J
JeannaJigs
lol it's true.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish!