1 for....

F
FlyBum
Went 1 for 8 this weekend..... They just didn't want to stay buttoned up, all on the swing!

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

S
steelhead_slayer
Great looking fish. Glad to see you getting into them

H
halibuthitman
fishing with beads... now swinging live frogs.. wtf? sooooo where were you.. and just exactly where were you standing, is there a good parking spot? is food available localy...? whats the average price I can expect to pay for gas there? so... you gaurantee there are 7 steelies still there? thanks for the report man-!

C
ChezJfrey
halibuthitman said:
fishing with beads... now swinging live frogs.. wtf? sooooo where were you.. and just exactly where were you standing, is there a good parking spot? is food available localy...? whats the average price I can expect to pay for gas there? so... you gaurantee there are 7 steelies still there? thanks for the report man-!

You missed the most important question...is there a Starbucks within walking distance of the rock I would be standing on?

F
FlyBum
halibuthitman said:

So I was at your sister's house, standing by the bed, and there is great parking in front of the garage. There is food available at the McDonalds inside the Super Wal-Mart, no Starbucks only Dutch Bros., and the average price of gas in Rockwood is $3.78, but the swing bug was the Juiciest of the Juice Weasels!! And I can gar-un-tee ya thar's at least 7 of um still in thar.

Some of the best tail to chase, and some of the best head you'll get....... is Steelhead!!!! :)

H
halibuthitman
Man... I already knew about that spot by the time i was 12

F
FlyBum
halibuthitman said:
Man... I already knew about that spot by the time i was 12

Get er' Done! Hillbillyhitman!! Sister lovin good! ;) She is pretty hott though! How much do I owe ya?