Fishing at South Santiam river, Oregon

J
JeannaJigs
Mike123 said:
I actually seen a boat fishing the falls today! LMAO!! The water is dark brown and the falls just about go straight across!
Trees and stumps and all kinda stuff floatin down right now!

I learned my crappy weather/high water lesson...Wasn't me this time.

troutdude
troutdude
Dear Mr. President

Dear Mr. President

Anatoliy said:
Hey guys, I have excellent news! YouTube noticed that my video is popular! Here is the message I got from YouTube: "Earn Money From Your Video. Apply for partnership to take advantage of your popular video: Fishing at South Santiam river, Oregon".

Big big thank you to all who watch my videos!

To our dear You Tube President & CEO,

Congratulations on your recent promotion. We are happy that you are a big part of our online team.

Most sincerely,

Your Underlings :D

P.S. Please don't forget those of us who are less fortunate. :lol:

F
fishingfreak
LMAO, Good one troutdude. Good job on the Video and Congrats. Mr. President.

troutdude
troutdude
Glad you enjoyed my feeble attempt at humor.

R
Rascal
i was just watching some of the older videos but this one made my day. I had played some medival total war earlier in the day and i could help but laugh when the medival song was in your vid:lol:

very epic thanks

T
The Brown Kid Dora
haha sweet video of mitch walker i bet he would **** if he knew someone was video taping him. another santiam slayer and local. too bad he lost that one. im sure he made up for it that day. the kid can hook fish.

J
JeannaJigs
The Brown Kid Dora said:
haha sweet video of mitch walker i bet he would **** if he knew someone was video taping him. another santiam slayer and local. too bad he lost that one. im sure he made up for it that day. the kid can hook fish.

Dude...I gotta ask....what's with your name lol.

T
The Brown Kid Dora
JeannaJigs said:
Dude...I gotta ask....what's with your name lol.
lol go down to the south santiam and you will hear atleast 2 or 3 locals yell DDDD DORA!!! i know alllot of people that fish the south santiam and they all call me brown kid or dora lol. My good buddy is Diego.....