Big buck=broken Lammy :(

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
This pig of a bullet was on line for 15 minutes . I would work him in , then he would strip line . He ran me up the bank , but only about 30 yards . Never once came up out of the water , just hugged the bottom . He made one last run and cracked my prized stick ! One of my g-1000's .
NEVER lost a Lammy to a fish but this bad boy did in my stick .
I will see how , after 25 years of never using a warranty , how lammy treats me .
Damm that was a scrapper of a fish .

Last edited by a moderator:
T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man! Least you still got it in. Lami should take care of you.

T
tnffishman
Lami is usually pretty good, u might have to pay a little. Those fresh fish sure can dish it out. btw, Sandy?

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
tnffishman said:
Lami is usually pretty good, u might have to pay a little. Those fresh fish sure can dish it out. btw, Sandy?

Sandy ? you know how it is in the mafia , "i could tell you but , id have to ...." ..................yeah , the sandy . not a ton of fish in yet , but they be commin .

M
mgdguy
That's a nice ho! What did it bite?

C
ChezJfrey
Nice!

Hindsight is 20/20...shoulda taken a pic with the broken rod and sent it to 'em for evidence, LOL! :)

T
tnffishman
FISHHEADMAFIA said:
Sandy ? you know how it is in the mafia , "i could tell you but , id have to ...." ..................yeah , the sandy . not a ton of fish in yet , but they be commin .

lol "I don't want any trouble".

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
mgdguy said:
That's a nice ho! What did it bite?

the trusty blue fox .

C
civicfun
thats why there are called a snapaglass